DASCO Forestry Products Markets trading team combines the experience and knowledge founded on the biomass desk in sourcing, forestry management and forestry investments to assist developed and developing companies to bring their products to buyers into the international market place. We work with both hardwood and softwood plantations in emerging and developed economies assisting them in logistics, finance and sustainability certification development to reach the necessary criteria. For sustainability certification, whether it is PEFC or FSC, we will ensure that you can maximise the reach and revenue generated by your produce in an ethical and sustainable manner. Working in close collaboration with the DASCO Commodity and Carbon trading desks we can bring our significant experience and expertise to unlock the potential of intelligently sourced and marketed products.
- Frozen prawns from India, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Ecuador
- Frozen fish from China, Indonesia, and Argentina
- Edible Nuts (Cashews from Vietnam/ India, Almonds from USA, Peanuts from Chin
- Dried and pitted Dates from Middle East
- Beans (Red Kidney Beans, Green Mung Beans, black eye beans)
- Lentils / Pulses from Thailand and Myanmar
- Chick Peas from South America
- Raisins & Sultanas and seeds- Turkish and Chinese
- Basmati rice from Pakistan and Long grain white rice from Thailand, India and Pakistan
- Cloves from Madagascar, Sri Lanka and Indonesia
- Cassava flour from Ghana and Kenya
- Dried ginger
We have established relationships with EU approved, HACCP & BRC accredited suppliers from around the globe. Relationships with these processors / suppliers and customers have been developed over a decade and DASCO representatives visited each factory directly to ensure highest standards of processing. DASCO has the expertise and capacity to source and supply any food products at a very short notice and deliver duties paid to your warehouse.
Please contact the trading desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 1111 1111.